David C. Cook is the principal and agency owner of Cherokee Insurance Center, LLC. Upon graduating from the University of Georgia in 1993 David originally worked in the newspaper industry before entering the insurance field in 1995. David was co-principal of Arrowhead Insurance Services, Inc., an independent insurance agency, from 1998 until 2008 when it was absorbed into Cherokee Insurance Center, LLC. The agency is also a member of AssureAlliance, Inc., one of the largest insurance agent/broker networks in the country. A resident of Canton for the last 30 years, David has been married to Kelli Brooks Cook, who works for Cherokee County Schools, since 1996 and is the father of 3 daughters: Emma (1998), Abigail and Anna (2000). In his spare time Davidenjoys spending time with his family, following the Georgia Bulldogs, traveling, reading and watching his two dogs, Duff (a Westie) and Bonnie (a Maltese).
Get a Quote Today
The Latest Articles
- Dorm insurance can cover the unexpected in college living July 6, 2019
- Does homeowners’ insurance cover water damage? June 20, 2019
- 50 Essential Cyber Security Facts For Business Owners June 14, 2019
- The Top 5 Workers Comp Claims And How To Avoid Them May 9, 2019
- How To Prepare For Your Workers Comp Audit May 8, 2019